Dresser turned entertainment center thingy :)

>> Friday, July 23, 2010

I went to ARC thrift store and found this piece.  It came with a mirror too but I didn't need it for what I was going to use it for.  It was $150 and they would only come off the price by $20. The guy then told me that it would be half off on Saturday....I waited until Saturday and it was still there!!!!  I an estimating that it was built between 1850 and 1930...just from a little research I did.  I bought some paint and new knobs and here is the before and after pics.  Sorry I didn't build it but sometimes its cheaper to buy used and clean it up a little. It cost me a total of about $100 after paint and new hardware.  I will order some glass to go on top soon.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

CONTACT US

Lauren Tree - (719)660-4106 - lauren.tree@yahoo.com

View My Stats

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP