Food Storage Rotation Shelves

>> Tuesday, April 20, 2010


Amy (also a Tree) was my inspiration for this.  I really wanted the rotation shelves for my food storage but they cost so much on all of the websites that I was looking at.  That's about the time that Amy posted pictures of the one she made and I studied it for a while.  Four trips to Lowes and a few days later, mine was together!  I have typed up some plans if anyone is interested in building it themselves. And I can help you out too if you live close :)  It cost me about $100 in wood, screws and bolts. To buy them from Shelf Reliance it would cost around $300!

 

Here is the front view.....sideways of course :)  The dimensions are 8 feet tall, 4 feet deep and 2 feet wide.  The great thing about this is that you can customize the size to what space you have in your house.


Here is a picture of Amy's that I copied!  It's not hard to figure out and I started building mine alone and my mom helped once she arrived.  It can be done!!!

6 comments:

Beth June 2, 2010 at 6:51 PM  

oh my goodness!!! I have been eyeing up the industral ones for a long time, knowning I would NEVER spend the money! You can bet this is on my to build list!
Thanks!

Belle Harris July 17, 2010 at 12:54 AM  

I really want to have this kind of rotating shelves at house too. I guess I just need a 7 feet tall of that. lol.

Creations By Trees September 7, 2010 at 8:36 AM  

You can customize this shelf to be the size you need it to be. Just buy smaller boards :)

Unknown January 11, 2011 at 12:18 PM  

This is an awesome idea! And I'm sharing it with my fans! Thanks!

Anonymous,  March 5, 2012 at 7:46 PM  

How do I get the plans for this? Are you selling them? I have just found our summer project! Thanks!

Anonymous,  August 15, 2012 at 4:37 AM  

will you share the plans? i'm ready to build!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

CONTACT US

Lauren Tree - (719)660-4106 - lauren.tree@yahoo.com

View My Stats

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP