CD/DVD Holder

>> Tuesday, April 20, 2010


This is the first thing that I made out of wood...that I can remember anyways! (Remember, I have birthed 2 children so parts of my brain are gone) When my husband deployed in July of 2009 I made a list of things to do. I needed to be productive for my sanity.  I didn't have anything to hold our DVD's and CD's since we had mounted our TV on the wall and everything that I did have would be emptied in .2 seconds by my boys.  So this is what I came up with, something they couldn't reach.  It mounts behind the flatscreen so it is out of sight and it holds DVD's and CD's.  I could have made it bigger or made 2....or 3.....or even 4... (one for each side of the TV). You can mount it sideways or longways and you don't have to hide it.  I got the idea from something I saw hanging on my sisters wall from Ikea. I got the picture from their website and theirs is made out of metal. The first picture is theirs, the second one is the one I made.  I am just now getting around to posting things from the past year so I may be posting alot....especially cakes.  This particular item was made in July of 2009....I don't waste any time.....when I have a thought or idea I have to do it THEN...or NOW!!!
LERBERG CD/ DVD wall shelf


1 comments:

Jenifer April 20, 2010 at 9:55 AM  

Hmmm...that's neat that it hangs BEHIND the TV. Great idea!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

CONTACT US

Lauren Tree - (719)660-4106 - lauren.tree@yahoo.com

View My Stats

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP