My proudest Cake moment so far :)

>> Tuesday, April 20, 2010

In September of 2009 I entered this cake into the Colorado State Fair Cake Decorating Competition.  I won the blue ribbon!!!!  It was definately exciting for me.  The barn was a 6 layer cake covered with fondant and gumpaste walls.  The roof was shingled as if it were a real roof.  It took me about 2 weeks to make this cake.  All of the animals and fence, grass, etc are all edible.  The only thing that wasn't edible was the board that I made it all on.  Check it out!


Ladybugs, Flowers, Chicken and Feed (Cornmeal)

I loved this horse...the head moved back and forth and was sitting in a window I carved out of the cake....the pigs were fun too :)
The cow and the bird were my all time favorite!


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

CONTACT US

Lauren Tree - (719)660-4106 - lauren.tree@yahoo.com

View My Stats

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP