Finale cake for Fondant and Gumpaste Class...and a baby shower cake

>> Tuesday, April 20, 2010


This cake was the last cake that I made in my Wilton classes.  It was the first two tiered cake that I had ever done.  The class happened to be the day before a baby shower I was having for another Army wife so I thought it would be a great baby shower cake too.  

My mom went to this class with me.  It wasn't easy transporting the two layers and all of the flowers and leaves that I made to go on the cake.  All of the flowers are made from gumpaste and it took me about 2 weeks to make all of them.


And here it is set up at the baby shower!!!  It turned out beautifully....I loved the purple!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

CONTACT US

Lauren Tree - (719)660-4106 - lauren.tree@yahoo.com

View My Stats

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP