My next project

>> Friday, April 23, 2010

Today it is snowing....and raining depending on what part of town you are in.  So there won't be anything built today.  I will however, be building some chairs for my kids in the near future.  They don't look too hard to build and I can do it in the apartment since I have a garage attached that I can work in.  I am really excited to make these. I am getting the plans from http://www.knockoffwood.blogspot.com/2010/01/plans-kids-storage-chair-finally-land.html.  FABULOUS WEBSITE!  I hope to be making my own plans someday but for now I will use Anna's!  Pictures to come soon!!! (The picture on here is the one from the other website)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

CONTACT US

Lauren Tree - (719)660-4106 - lauren.tree@yahoo.com

View My Stats

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP