The boys :)

>> Friday, April 23, 2010


Ammon on his 3rd birthday!  We spent it in North Dakota with Josh and Amy (Jeron's brother and sister in law)


Amy had these little chicks that jumped around everywhere and the boys absolutely loved them....they did break a few so I bought a few. 


Alex packed the balloons in the corner and just sat there for a long time....I guess they were comfortable!  We had a great time with the balloons!  I'm sure Amy is still finding them and cleaning up after us~


Getting ready for cake and ice cream!  Ammon loves eating his "red chips"...the clean-up is always fun!

 

I know you are all probably wondering where the fabulous cake is hiding....well.....all of my cake supplies are packed away and we were travelling so I cannot be held accountable for the lame cake this year....Ammon didn't care :) It tasted good and that's what matters.


So we got take-out Japanese...sushi for me and Jeron and teriyaki chicken for the boys....we rigged up some "training chopsticks" for the boys and it was so cute watching them try to figure it out.  Alex took forever to eat because he was determined to eat it all with his chopsticks :)


Alex had to keep his mouth open and his right hand open to make it all go smoothly :)

3 comments:

Jenifer April 23, 2010 at 6:44 PM  

Is eating with chopsticks like putting on mascara? Eyes wide open, mouth agape! Too cute!

RE/MAX Results April 27, 2010 at 1:08 PM  

hahahahaha, that's cute. I love sushi- it's my favorite. You're boys are adorable.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

CONTACT US

Lauren Tree - (719)660-4106 - lauren.tree@yahoo.com

View My Stats

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP