Ammon's Birthday Party!!!

>> Tuesday, April 20, 2010


Ammon is a huge fan of Spongebob....or was when he was 2.  Here we are a year later but better late than never I guess.  This cake took forever but was pretty easy to do.
April 8, 2009


He kept wanting to put his fingers in the cake but we held him back until the candle was blown out.


Unfortunately this was the only picture taken with the 3 of us.  Alex was sleeping most of the time.  This one is a little blurry but I still like it!


I am still blog retarded so I can't figure out how to rotate the picture.  He is so cute!


Happy Birthday Boy! Notice the eye is missing....Isaiah was one of the first kids to arrive and went right for it!  Can't resist a Spongebob eye!


Our birthday guests!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

CONTACT US

Lauren Tree - (719)660-4106 - lauren.tree@yahoo.com

View My Stats

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP