TV shelf

>> Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I will eventually get to the chairs for the kids table...maybe even next....but my husband has requested that I build a TV stand for our bedroom. I am working on the plans now and will hopefully build something else this week...maybe next depending.  He of course made the comment "If you don't feel like you are up to it or can't handle it then don't worry about it."  Of course any of you who know Jeron, knows that this is a challenge and any of you who know me knows that you can't say stuff like that to me without me doing it...HELLO????  I am a stubborn, hard headed, independent woman who has to do almost everything that someone thinks I can't do....to my detriment sometimes :)  Pictures to follow once I figure out the plans....it takes me 10 times longer than a normal person to come up with plans because my brain doesn't work that way.  If I see it I can create it but if I have to come up with something original then it takes me awhile.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

CONTACT US

Lauren Tree - (719)660-4106 - lauren.tree@yahoo.com

View My Stats

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP