Relief Society Christmas Dinner...yum yum

>> Wednesday, April 21, 2010


In December of 2009 my mom was in charge of putting together a dinner for the women in our ward in Alabama.  I decided to made this cake just to stay in practice. It's funny how I think the cake will always be disastrous because everything seems to go wrong during the creation but somehow I pull through and fool everyone!  Cake decorating is all about hiding flaws....atleast to me :)


This cake was chocolate and vanilla with a basketweave patter and poinsettia's scattered all around. I like how it turned out!

2 comments:

Jenifer April 22, 2010 at 9:19 AM  

Wow! That's impressive looking!

Creations By Trees April 22, 2010 at 12:45 PM  

Thanks! It was fun....and time consuming!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

CONTACT US

Lauren Tree - (719)660-4106 - lauren.tree@yahoo.com

View My Stats

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP