Barbie Cake

>> Tuesday, April 20, 2010



The first question my mom asked me when I sent her this picture was "Why are you suffocating a Barbie!"  She thought I was being sick and twisted or something.  I told her that this was the beginning of my Barbie cake and that I had to keep her hair out of the way. I made the bodice out of fondant and the trim out of icing.


Here is the back detail...


The cake was strawberry...a little more dense than a box cake...its the recipe I got from the lady who made my wedding cake.  I had to have the recipe because it was sooooo good!


Here she is assembled with her icing...it was a pink cream cheese icing.  A little harder to work with but it was worth it!
Jeron helped with the design.....he is really good at these kinds of things....manly I know!  I LOVE that man!


The party was for a 4 year old little girl and she loved the cake.  Chuck-E.-Cheese is our friend :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

CONTACT US

Lauren Tree - (719)660-4106 - lauren.tree@yahoo.com

View My Stats

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP